The COVID-19 pandemic brought the world to a halt. It forced us all to change how we live our lives and to think about what’s most important: the need and desire for a deeper connection with someone.
For singles looking to form a genuine connection on actual dates and couples looking to maintain their connection, 3rdDegree is the ice-breaking game that facilitates new levels of open communication by building connections one conversation at a time.
Created by a husband-and-wife team that met on a dating site, 3rdDegree is a connection building app that takes honesty and vulnerability to create high quality conversations. It encourages open and honest conversation to help singles and couples get to know each other while on an actual date. Through game-like quizzes that award you points based on your willingness to open up, you’ll discover new and fun tidbits about your date or partner. By asking the questions we all want answers to, singles can quickly determine if there’s more worth exploring below the surface, while couples can be delighted by making unexpected discoveries about each other. Dig deeper with 3rdDegree on first dates, following dates, or throughout a lifetime together.
- Invite your person to join you in getting to know each other beyond skin deep
- Chooses a relationship tier based on your current status: on a first date, dating a few weeks or in a long-term relationship
- Multiple categories that cover several areas of your life
- With each category having 50-200+ questions, you can play the same category multiple times
- Take a 14 question quiz designed to spark new levels of meaningful conversation
- Each person is awarded points based on their willingness to open up
- Winner gets to choose to schedule another date/quiz
- Didn’t get to finish the quiz because the conversation was so good? You can choose to save the quiz and continue later
-- 900+ CONVERSATION STARTERS --
“What’s the one concert you attended that you hope that no one ever finds out about?”
“What are some of your personal rules you never break?”
“How do you handle deadlines or pressure at work?”
“In your opinion, what is the biggest sign of weakness in a person?”
“What’s the most legit fear you have?”
“What are the top 3 things you value most in a person?”
“What would you do if your parents didn’t like your partner?”
Pick your relationship level and then pick a category and have fun getting to find out new things about your person!
Relationship Level 1: Just Getting Started - (for first dates)
Relationship Level 2: I Like Where This Is Going- (dating for a few weeks)
Relationship Level 3: In It for the Long Haul - (dating for a few months)