The COVID-19 pandemic brought the world to a halt. It forced us all to change how we live our lives and to think about what’s most important: the need and desire for a deeper connection with someone.
For singles seeking sparks on first dates and then growing that relationship, 3rdDegree is the ice-breaking game that turns awkward dates into meaningful connections one conversation at a time.
By encouraging that vulnerability within safe and comfortable parameters, 3rdDegree helps you foster a deeper connection between you and your date.
Created by a husband-and-wife team that met on a dating site, 3rdDegree encourages open and honest conversation to help singles get to know each other while on an actual in-person or virtual date. Through game-like quizzes that award you points based on your willingness to open up, you’ll discover new and fun tidbits about your date or partner.
By asking the questions we all want answers to, singles can quickly determine if there’s more worth exploring below the surface. Once you’ve found your match, make that match matter with 3rdDegree.
- Invite your person to join you in getting to know each other beyond skin deep.
- Choose a relationship tier based on your current status: on a first date, dating a few weeks or in a long-term relationship.
- Multiple categories that cover several areas of your life.
- With each category having 50-200+ questions, you can play the same category multiple times.
- Take a 14 question quiz designed to spark new levels of meaningful conversation.
- Each person is awarded points based on their willingness to open up.
- Winner gets to choose to schedule another date/quiz.
- Didn’t get to finish the quiz because the conversation was so good? You can choose to save the quiz and continue later.
-- 900+ CONVERSATION STARTERS --
“What’s the one concert you attended that you hope that no one ever finds out about?”
“What are some of your personal rules you never break?”
“How do you handle deadlines or pressure at work?”
“In your opinion, what is the biggest sign of weakness in a person?”
“What’s the most legit fear you have?”
“What are the top 3 things you value most in a person?”
“What would you do if your parents didn’t like your partner?”
Pick your relationship level and then pick a category and have fun getting to find out new things about your person!
Relationship Level 1: Just Getting Started - (for first dates)
Relationship Level 2: I Like Where This Is Going- (dating for a few weeks)
Relationship Level 3: In It for the Long Haul - (dating for a few months)
Sign up to hear from us about specials, new features and events.